What we do.
Turn Key Solution.
We understand the pressures of the building process, which is why we provide you with a full turn key solution.
- Professionally designed frames and trusses
- Provide flooring solutions to suit 2 and 3 storey's
- Frame and truss structural Engineering Certification
- Manufacture and supply of structural steel
- Complete steel frame installation on site
- Quality sign-off on completion of installation
Working collaboratively throughout the entire process ensures that we provide you with an exceptional experience every time.
- Collaboration at pre-design and design stage
- Liaison with Engineers throughout design stage
- Installation guidance and training provided
- Ongoing technical and onsite support
- Flexible project co-ordniation
- Frame inspection and final QA sign-off
Game Changing Pace.
Time is money, so when you choose a Hitek Steel Frame, you will reap the benefits of our market leading pace.
- Accelerated lead times - design and manufacture
- Just-in-Time delivery to site
- Fast installation
- Prompt frame inspection for final QA sign-off
You can rest assured that every frame supplied by Hitek Steel Framing will surpass your quality requirements.
- All frames are fully certified by a Structural Engineer
- All steel supplied meets Australian & International Standards
- 50 year warranty available to eligible customers
- Frames are manufactured and assembled locally
When strength and integrity are critical to the finished product, Hitek Steel Framing are the obvious choice.
- 100% dimensionally accurate - straight and true
- Light-weight - easy to handle
- Pre-assembled walls, joists & trusses - fast to install
- Pre-punched service holes - save even more time
- Won't warp, twist, sag or rot - no settling issues
- Non-combustible - build anywhere
- 100% termite and borer proof - avoid pesticides
We manufacture our frames to within a 1mm tolerance. This precision means there is less waste throughout the build process.
- Less on-site waste - no unnecessary off-cuts
- 100% recyclable scrap - reduce waste disposal costs
- Clean site - no messy sawdust or scraps
- Recycled steel can be reused without loss in quality